The Slovak Parking Association was founded on 10-02-2005 as a non-profit association of legal entities.
The business activities.
- The association and cooperation between organizations, car park operators, city authorities, investors, and other stakeholder in parking.
- Mutual support:
- in legal, professional and trade issues
- b) common conceptual and organizational achievement
- c) when representing and presenting externally
- Creating conditions for effective cooperation between towns and villages, investors, suppliers and operators of car parks and parking facilities.
- Support the development of parking systems and equipment, and exchanging experiences through professional meetings, organizing and participating in conferences and contacts with foreign partners.
- The Association is authorized to carry out the activities, actions and business activities that will assist in achieving its objectives (expertise, recommendations, studies, etc.).
- Association following any political objectives. Its activities are not profit-oriented.
- Being a member of the European parking associations (EPA), respectively. and global organizations.