In general, Operations Supervisors assist the Operations Manager in overseeing and coordinating all activities related to the Valet operation.
- Provide professional, courteous and compassionate guest services for patients, visitors, and guests while meeting the standards outlined by AAA Parking
- Proactively approach, greet and acknowledge all customers in a friendly, professional manner and provide quick, responsive customer service.
Apply for this job
- Ability to communicate valet information and policies in a manner easily understood by hospital patients and guests
- Ability to act independently and make accurate decisions
- Effective verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in an environment that is not necessarily protected from weather and temperature changes with exposure to hot, cold, wet, humid or windy weather conditions for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift, push, pull objects up to 50 pounds with reasonable accommodation, and exhibit full range of motion including standing, bending, stooping, kneeling, reaching, twisting, lifting, pushing, pulling, climbing, balancing and crouching
- Ability to stand continuously and perform job functions for a full shift
- Must pass a pre-employment background check and drug test
- Must be 18 years of age and possess a valid driver's license with a MVR criteria meeting company guidelines, if required
- Ability to operate a standard and automatic transmission, if required