The General Manager will be the senior representative for the Airport Parking operation on a dedicated full-time basis.
The General Manager will be responsible for the administration and operation of the parking facilities under the control of the Airport.
The following is a listing of major duties performed by the General Manager:
- Plan, organize direct and control the work required for all the Airport’s administrative, supervisory, cashier, and other employees and subcontractors engaged in operating the public parking lots at the Airport.
- Abide by and ensure adherence to established policies, rules, procedures and regulations of the Airport as applicable at the Facility.
- Maintain close and proper liaison with the Airport Parking Manager or duly designated representative on day-to-day basis discussing an operational issues to assure cooperation of his/her staff with authorized representatives.
- Maintain close liaison with and assure cooperation of staff with members of the Airport on matters of revenue accountability.
- Responsible for the overall collection of all related revenues.
- Be responsible for the reporting safety and security concerns to the Airport.
- Budgeting, staffing, landowner statements, and other financial reporting.
- Oversee the customer relations aspect of the parking operation.
- Work with current union leadership and enforcement of CBA provisions.
- Approve the purchase of services and materials associated with the operating of the Airport parking facilities.
- Be responsible for analyzing parking lot operational activities to monitor/develop procedures to improve customer service.
- Conduct unannounced personal inspections at various times of the day and week to observe and evaluate performance of subordinate personnel in fulfilling customer service standards and contractual obligations.
- Supervise directly and indirectly a staff in excess of 100 employees.
Salary $110 - 125K, potential year end bonus up to 10%, 401K, Medical, Dental and Vision plans available.
- College degree or similar work experience required.
- Airport Parking Management experience required.
- Five (5) or more years of management experience.
- Three (3) or more years of budgeting, expense control and scheduling experience.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
Apply for this job