Impark with over 9,200 employees and management contracts over North America, is one of North America’s largest parking operators. Our goal is to continue to develop and expand both our Company along with the lives of our customers and employees. Here at Impark, our success is defined by our corporate culture and the associated values inside our corporate culture. These unique values are exemplified in our day to day business and in lives of our employees.
Here at Impark we strive to…
- Create Positive Energy… Inspire , Teamwork & Believe in others as we work together towards accomplishing a best in class experience for our clients, customers and for each other. Be a Trailblazer…
- Be Bold , Open-minded & Entrepreneurial towards new ideas and challenges that we face in our day to day business operations.
- Be Admirable… Respectfulness, Straightforwardness & Accountability to our clients, customers and to each other.
At Impark, successful people are those individuals who believe, as we do, in these cultural values that people make the difference when it comes to customer service, innovation and unique parking experiences. Join us here at Impark to help us extend our unique brand of parking experiences to customers, clients and you!!! We are seeking an Accounts Payable Administrator to join our team.
This role is responsible for processing a high volume of invoices from Canadian and US payment requests accurately and in a prompt and timely manner. This role will be reporting to the Manager of Transaction Services.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Process invoices from assigned batched into Dynamics GP upon receipt and through assigned queues in the document imaging system
- Match invoices to approved and received purhcase orders
- Reviews and processes any urgent payments required and directed by the Senior Accounts Payable Administrator or the Accounts Payable Coordinator
- Ensure the Travel & Entertainment policies and Sales Tax self-assessment procedures are dealt with according to Company policies and procedures
- Provides reporting on volume statistics and other AP KPI's as required and assigned by management
- Additional duties as required and assigned by Transaction Services Manager
Skills and experience:
- 2-3 years experience in general office or accounting
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong data entry skills
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Ability to work under pressure
- The initiative to make a significant contribution
- Intermediate proficiency of Microsoft Office
If you describe yourself as a team player, enthusiastic, possess a high level of integrity and the willingness to make a significant contribution, we invite you to apply for this opportunity.
Apply for this job