As an Acquisitions Manager you will have the responsibility of growing ParkBee’s UK footprint through new site and client acquisition. You will be tasked with approaching and bringing new clients on board as well as growing existing accounts.
We are looking for a trailblazer. Someone bright, motivated, tech savvy, entrepreneurial and passionate about B2B sales who is seeking a role where they can truly make a substantial impact.
Identify, approach and covert new opportunities from scratch. You will own the end to end sales cycle, including:
- Making initial contact with Property Freeholders, Asset Managers, Commercial Property Agents and Municipalities to launch new sites across their portfolios.
- Introducing the product, discovering client needs, overcoming objections, framing our value proposition and pitching a bespoke solution.
- Managing stakeholders across commercial, legal and finance to convert deals.
- Handing over to account management teams, post-launch, to ensure ongoing growth, success and lifetime value.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders in operations, marketing and finance to ensure your clients move quickly through the sales cycle and, once they go live, ramp up to peak revenue generation ASAP.
- Collaborate on exciting growth-orientated projects and support our efforts to onboard more sites, more quickly across more locations.
- Your performance will be measured in terms of volume (the number of new sites you bring on board) and value (the revenue generated by these sites).
Apply for this job
- You need to be smart, analytical, innovative, tech-savvy, entrepreneurial and resourceful.
- Operate effectively in a consultative selling environment.
- You should have a proven track record of success in a consultative sales environment, preferably in a start-up/scale-up organisation.
- You should have worked in a role where you have owned the sales cycle end to end, and been responsible for working effectively with a range of internal stakeholders to deliver vs clients’ requirements.
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus, although not essential.