Essential Purpose Of The Position
This Administrative Assistant position is responsible for performing a variety of clerical and administrative support functions in the areas of communications, record keeping, employee and customer relations, community involvement contacts, data entry and retrieval, typing, filing, copying, and coordination of related administrative activities. The position is also responsible for the following, but not limited to:
Essential Functions And Tasks
- Exercise independent judgment in managing time, calendar appointments and travel for Executive(s).
- Schedule/coordinate meetings and other events, including and not limited to web, video, and phone conferencing.
- Manage multiple calendars working with other administrators and executive assistants.
- Make all travel arrangements/accommodations for Executive(s). Occasionally assist with travel arrangements and administrative support for Department heads.
- Compose presentations, meeting minutes and other documents/reports as directed.
- Frequently work with senior leadership positions to supply or obtain information.
- Distribute mail. Maintain adequate supply of postage and other office supplies. Prepare mailings.
- Greet clients, answer incoming calls, direct or take messages.
- Provide general administrative support: including preparing expense reports, composing general written correspondence for distribution, copying, faxing, scanning, emailing, preparing outgoing mail, etc
- Maintain general office files, equipment and cleanliness of office.
- Act as back-up to receptionist, executive assistant or other administrative assistants.
- Perform additional duties and tasks as assigned.
- This job description is subject to change at any time at the discretion of management.
- Must be at least 18 years old and possess a high school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must submit to and pass a drug screen and criminal background check
- Possess at least 5 years administrative experience assisting senior level executives or officers
- Possess attention to detail and exercise considerable discretion and confidentiality
- Ability to anticipate the needs of the Executive(s) to ensure smooth daily operations
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities, with strong interpersonal skills
- Must demonstrate excellent decision-making and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Apply for this job
- Computer literate with strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and Powerpoint.