What we need:
Our client a Surrey local authority are seeking an assistant Parking Operations manager to help run the department which consists of Civil Enforcement officers and parking services back office staff.
What you will be responsible for:
- Assisting with day to day management and the development of parking services.
- Assist the Parking Services Manager with the management and day to day delivery of parking services across both on and off street.
- To deputise for the Parking Services Manager when they are on leave/out of the office.
- To deal with written correspondence and callers connected with Parking Services as required.
- To record movements and PCN issue of all CEOs
- To monitor and report all income and expenditure associated with parking services.
- Carry out public consultations where required
- On a weekly basis provide performance data to demonstrate the effectiveness of Parking Services.
- To be aware of corporate human resource policies, including health and safety at work, and the need to report any work-related activity that gives rise to personal, staff or public safety concerns.
- Participate in events, emergency incidents and volunteer initiatives as required.
- To review CPZ schemes and where appropriate, make recommendations to either modify or amend various aspects.
- To maintain and update all plans, Traffic Orders and other CPZ documentation.
What you will need to succeed:
- Previous experience in a Parking Services Management capacity essential
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office packages including Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Access.
- Experience of a Notice Processing system
- Understanding of the principles of public consultation
- Experience of financial management and budget planning or willingness to learn.
What you will get in return:
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a successful, busy and experienced parking services team. You will be paid on a fixed term 12 month contract Salary circa £30'000 or a contract rate of £20-£25 per hour.
What to do now:
If you are interested in this position and fit the criteria above, please send us your application today.
Apply for this job