Republic Parking System, an Impark company, is one of North America’s most experienced parking management companies, providing effective solutions for over 3,400 facilities in more than 240 cities. Our business continues to prosper and grow. As a result, we are looking for exceptional people to join our workforce. People who are committed, ambitious, and eager to learn. People like you.
Our continued success is driven by our core values, which are:
- Be admirable : Always conduct yourself in an honest and professional manner.
- Create positive energy: Choose optimism.
- Be a trailblazer : Drive innovative ways to achieve growth.
These values guide our actions and keep us on the right path. At Republic, the most successful people are those individuals who integrate these beliefs into their actions at work, and incorporate them into everyday behavior.
Republic is currently looking for a full-time General Manager to work at our Indianapolis, IN location .
- Manage/oversee day-to-day operations of assigned properties in Indy
- Manage night/weekend events as per the events calendar
- Provide a strong background in daily client interaction.
- Oversee company operations for the assigned contract.
- Develop and maintain relationships with monthly parkers and other key stake holders
- Act as liaison between operations and corporate office
- Provide adequate training and direction to staff
- Provide analysis, consultation, and decision making to the client, District Manager and Corporate Accountant.
- Monitor Assistant Manager and Line Staff job performance
- Prepare and adhere to the operating budgets
- Review and prepare monthly financial reports
- Prepare monthly financial variance reports
- Prepare monthly aged receivable reports
- Prepare special client reports, when requested
- Enforce all Parking Policies and Procedures from the client
- Amano McGann (Opius) experience preferred
- Ensure contract compliance
- Attend weekly meetings with the client to discuss and receive direction from the client on the operation.
- Inspect parking facilities to insure guidelines are followed regarding facility maintenance and cleanliness
- Provide various reporting dashboards along with recommendations to improve the operation to the client
- Other duties as assigned by RPS or client
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Related Experience & Skills
- 5+ Years Parking Management experience with CAPP designation preferred
- Experience leading a team
- Advanced Verbal Communication & People Skills
- Advanced MS Office and Analytical Reporting
- Reliable Organizational Skills
- Ability to Coordinate Multiple Projects Simultaneously
- Strong Preference will be given to candidates that have experience in large garage operations in a multi-use environment located in a downtown CBD.
If you describe yourself as a team player, enthusiastic, possess a high level of integrity and the willingness to make a significant contribution, we invite you to apply for this opportunity.
Apply for this job