Imperial Parking Canada Corporation “Impark” is one of North America’s largest parking operators with over 9,000 employees and 450 management contracts. Our goal is to continue to develop and expand both our Company along with the lives our customers and employees.
Here at Impark, our success is defined by our corporate culture and the associated values inside our corporate culture. These unique values are exemplified in our day to day business and in lives of our employees. Here at Impark we strive to…
- Create Positive Energy… Inspire , Teamwork & Believe in others as we work together towards accomplishing a best in class experience for our clients, customers and for each other.
- Be a Trailblazer…Be Bold , Open-minded & Entrepreneurial towards new ideas and challenges that we face in our day to day business operations.
- Be Admirable… Respectfulness, Straightforwardness & Accountability to our clients, customers and to each other.
At Impark, successful people are those individuals who believe, as we do, in these cultural values that people make the difference when it comes to customer service, innovation and unique parking experiences. Join us here at Impark to help us extend our unique brand of parking experiences to customers, clients and you!!!
Impark is currently seeking a Human Resources Coordinator to join our team located in Philadelphia, PA. This position will be responsible for recruiting, on-boarding, and payroll reporting for the Philadelphia region. The ideal candidate will have some experience with Human Resources and administrative support, as well as excellent organizational and verbal and written communication skills.
- Recruiting hourly employees for our Philadelphia region locations – includes posting position, phone screens, first round interview, schedule second round interview, processing background checks and offers of employment
- Complete recruiting activity reports tracking progress
- Onboarding of hourly new hires – complete new hire orientations and new hire paperwork
- Run hourly employee bi-weekly payroll reports, track vacation and sick time off
- End of month reporting – vacation/sick time accruals
- Maintain hourly personnel files
- Provide HR support to teams across the organization
- Other duties as assigned
- 1-2 years of previous HR experience preferred
- Recruiting experience preferred
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Self-motivated with an ability to prioritize assignments and multi-task as needed
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to ‘think outside the box’
- Experience with Microsoft Office programs, with advanced Excel skills
- Bachelor degree preferred or equivalent amount of work experience
Impark is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
Apply for this job