Lanier Parking has a need for and is seeking a high energy, customer-focused Operations Manager to oversee our Parking Operation in Macon, GA! The ideal person for this position will have experience in leading large teams in a customer service environment.
Lanier Parking is dedicated to the parking industry and doing it better than it has ever been done before. We are considered a Great Place to Work by our team because of our authentic approach to business. At a time when other parking companies are looking to grow through traditional means, Lanier has been building a family environment where values, trust, and camaraderie are all a part of our corporate culture. Our culture has given Lanier employees a sense of community. As a result, Lanier Parking is now fully committed to going beyond what is thought of as traditional parking management.
This is a full time, salaried position. The schedule will be varying times Sunday-Saturday and the pay will be between $55K and $60K.
The Operations Manager ensures the safe and efficient parking operations, while delivering service that exceeds our customer/client’s expectations. The Operations Manager is responsible for all aspects of operating the parking facility including: staff management, revenue control, safety, and client relations.
The Manager must be able to perform essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Responsible for the supervision of location staff including: delegating, coaching/developing, monitoring performance, and ensuring compliance with all company standards.
- Recruit, select, and train new employees; develop onboarding plan for new employees to ensure success.
- Act as the main point of contact to client or Property Manager; attend location meetings as appropriate, and respond to client requests in order to develop and maintain a good working relationship.
- Monitor maintenance of the facility and associated premises to ensure that the garage/lot is clean, safe, and maintained to standards; supervise on-going maintenance projects to ensure quality and timely completion.
- Manage ticket inventory, cash flow, reports, and audits to prevent loss through theft, error, or carelessness.
- Review profit and loss statements, adjustments, and variance reports on a monthly basis; make adjustments as necessary to achieve budget goals.
- Prepare daily, weekly, and monthly operating reports as required.
- Use respectful communication to assist guests with their questions, problems, and concerns; address escalated concerns from guests.
- Immediately respond to reports of accidents, incidents or safety concerns.
- Communicate professionally at all times with guests, client, and teammates.
Qualifications to join the Lanier Team
Apply for this job
- At least 18 years of age
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Experience in account management and revenue collection
- Previous supervisory experience
- Previous in the parking industry, preferred