We are looking for a Lead Generation Executive to work on sourcing and nurturing fruitful relationships for the Car Park Management arm of our Sales team.
JustPark is reinventing parking for the digital age. Our mission is to make parking easy - helping drivers save time, avoid stress and make parking a positive experience every time. Our 5-star apps help you find a space in seconds, whenever and wherever you need it - and even let you reserve and pay seamlessly at 20,000+ locations.
Winners of Sir Richard Branson's VOOM competition, backed by BMW and Index Ventures (Facebook, JustEat, Dropbox) and chosen as one of WIRED's hottest European startups, JustPark's award-winning service is trusted by over 1.5 million drivers - with the highest-rated apps and fastest payments in the sector.
JustPark is The Parking App leading the disruption of a £50bn global industry - and we'd love you to join us on this exciting journey. Plus, with a generous holiday package, comprehensive stock options and free chef-cooked lunches every day on offer, we think you might too...
We are a team of 42, with the majority working out of our office in Kentish Town - which is easily accessed via the Northern Line, Thameslink or London Overground.
With table tennis in the office, quarterly away days and finishing early on Fridays for team drinks, we combine a fun and relaxed atmosphere with a driven and motivated group of people that are all committed to helping JustPark succeed.
What will you be doing?
- Conducting research on potential lead prospects to find decision makers
- Following up with leads via phone and email
- Compiling necessary analysis and determine prospects' needs
- Initiating and execute on new ways of generating sales leads
- Managing data in CRM (Pipedrive.com) and ensure all communications are logged, and the information is accurate
- Continually re-assessing the way data is retrieved and coming up with new online research methods
- Working in close cooperation with the Sales and Business Development team
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Have the ability to interpret business relationships and identify key stakeholders.
- Have the independence to work on projects alone, and lead team projects.
- Have the confidence to challenge and improve practices.
- A good level of Microsoft Excel.
- An ability to assess a business opportunity, weighing up qualitative and quantitative data.
- Have a very keen attention to detail, being meticulous in all projects.
- Have the confidence to travel independently across the country on occasions, sourcing new leads first-hand.
- Have a willingness to pick up the telephone to find out more information on a potential lead.
- An ability to adapt to unexpected changes.
- An ability to innovate fresh approaches to creating new leads.
It's a bonus if you have:
- Previous research based experience.
- A minimum level of commercial awareness.
- An understanding of relevant stakeholders within the commercial property market is desirable.
- A salary that is actually competitive.
- An extremely generous holiday package.
- Free lunch every day, cooked by our in house chef (check out her Instagram: whatsjuliecooking).
- Flexible working - our normal working hours are 9 to 6 but we trust you to manage your time if something different works for you!
- Your own Macbook Pro or Windows PC.
- Generous training opportunities.
- Quarterly team Away Days.
- Early finish Friday for team drinks!
Apply for this job