A ground-breaking innovative startup in the field of computer vision is looking for an exceptional computer vision researcher to join a unique team.
What would you do:
- Research and develop new state-of-the-art computer vision algorithms
- Design, develop and evaluate efficient, reusable and reliable code
- Adapt to the existing code base and be able to work on new or existing components
- Design, develop and evaluate highly innovative models for predictive learning
- Stay current with deep learning latest research
- 3+ years experience with Python or MATLAB/Octave for prototyping algorithms
- Strong grasp of machine/deep learning and data analytics techniques with emphasis on working with
- neural networks
- Strong understanding of image processing and computer vision with ability to implement algorithms
- using both toolkits and self developed code
- Proficiency in computer vision libraries: OpenCV, NumPy, SciPy, Sklearn
Apply for this job
- M.Sc. in Computer Vision, Machine Learning, or related field – Advantage.
- Experience working with source control tools such as SVN, Git.
- Experience working in a Linux-based environment
- Ability to work well in a team and communicate effectively
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance
- Ability to work in a fast-paced development environment