Parkmobile Group B.V.
The role of the Sales and Business Development Manager Off-Street is to:
- Identify and evaluate new business opportunities to facilitate the territorial expansion of the ParkNow premium parking services in the off-street segment throughout Germany and Austria.
- Take over responsibility for this significant target market segment and further develop the off-street sales strategy including acquisition plan for parking operators in Germany and Austria.
- Acquire new car park operators and build strong relationships with decision makers in the industry (parking aggregators, access equipment manufacturers, barrier suppliers, etc.) through regular contact, dialogue, meetings and networking with key influencers.
- Manage the entire off-sales process from lead generation, bid submission, presentation and contractual negotiations in alignment with the Head of Sales.
- Proactively manage key clients and new businesses and ensure a smooth handover from business development to partner management for a frictionless implementation process.
- Work closely with the operations and product teams located in the headquarters in Amsterdam to ensure tailored approaches to target opportunities that allow the effective delivery of solutions to clients.
- Attend exhibitions and industry seminars with a particular emphasis on networking with key decision makers or activity that supports lead generation.
- Stay abreast of competitor activity and be aware of dialogue taking place within the ParkNow prospect and client base.
- Support the ParkNow marketing functions to enhance and develop a premium off-street service with an exceptional user experience.
- University degree level or higher in business and economics with a major in sales or business development (equivalents will be considered).
- At least three years of commercial sales work experience, preferably in a technology start-up involving sophisticated and complex products requiring explanation.
- A verifiable track record of achieving sales targets and delivering long-term value contracts.
- Experience with and/or excitement for mobility topics.
- Passionate with „can-do“ attitude, outgoing, personable, and proactive.
- Experience in sales planning and organisation.
- Excellent in project management and business development.
- Fluent in English and German.
The rare opportunity to join a nascent company focused on conquering a new market and the ability to directly contribute to that success. We offer attractive conditions and exciting career development opportunities in a growing European organisation. Do you have a desire to shape innovative and modern mobility services? Then become part of our team and send your application.
- Inspire you to be the best version of you;
- Give you the opportunity to build brands with millions of users worldwide;
- Have sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun and relaxed office environment;
- Offer competitive salaries and benefits according to experience and education level.
Do you think you are the man or woman for this vacancy? Then let us have a drink cup of coffee with you! Send us your resume including a motivation via our online application form. Want to know more? You can also ask questions via the online application form.
Apply for this job