Parkmobile Group B.V
Parkmobile and ParkNow, the #1 mobile parking payment service is looking for an experienced Reporting & BI specialist. Parkmobile is a data-driven company using data to improve our services, build better products and explore new business models.
We are looking for an experienced Reporting & BI specialist who is passionate to work with data. Based on our cloud Data Warehouse solution we support the business and our shareholder BMW with their BI and Reporting needs. We are currently building this cloud Data Warehouse solution based on Amazon Redshift and setting up our Business Information Management team.
The Reporting & BI specialist will join our professional and growing Business Information Management team, reporting to the Head of Operations. You will be based in the Netherlands and part of a worldwide organization.
A Senior BI & Reporting Specialist:
- Has extensive experience with data warehouse implementations and data modelling
- Develops and maintains cloud data warehouse (AWS Redshift)
- Attends to all PMG BI & Reporting requests in a timely manner, and ability to prioritizing these
- Able to develop and maintain periodic and ad-hoc reports/dashboard
- Ensuring that the reports/dashboards are implemented to meet business requirements
- Knowledge of SQL queries to assist with data analytics, maintain existing database scripts
- Business requirement analysis, determining data definitions are essential
- Implement Self Service BI tools to ensure business requirements are met
- Ensures correct measures and monitors are in place to ensure the consistency of service
- Ensures BI & Reporting systems are correctly documented to company requirements
- Has excellent communication and influencing skills both verbally as written and can effectively communicate with users
- Cloud Data warehouse implementation (preferably AWS Redshift)
- MS Power BI
- Strong T-SQL
- Database Modelling
- SQL Server 2008+ / SSIS / SSRS
- Experienced, a minimum of 5 years of experience as a BI & Reporting specialist in an IT environment is required, experience in the cloud data warehousing (AWS Redshift) is an absolute bonus
- Equipped with a Master/HBO degree or higher, preferably in Information Technology and/or Information Management
- Truly pro-active, innovative and entrepreneurial so not have a 9-5 mentality
- An analytical problem solver with a continuous mindset to improve
- Pragmatic, result driven and moreover striving for happy customers
- Flexible, accurate and hardworking, both independently and in a team environment, able to cope with a high pressure, multi-tasking environment with changing priorities
- Perfect in English (spoken and written). Dutch, German and/or French is a bonus
- Inspire you to be the best version of you;
- Give you the opportunity to build brands with millions of users worldwide;
- Have sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun and relaxed office environment;
- Offer competitive salaries and benefits according to experience and education level.
Do you think you are the man or woman for this vacancy and do you think we should drink a cup of coffee with you? Then send us your resume including a motivation via our online application form. Want to know more? You can also ask questions via the online application form.
Apply for this job