Do you enjoy helping others? Are you looking for a company with great benefits and monetary incentives? If so, then we here at Conduent want to hear from you! We have immediate openings for Sr. Program Manager in Washington, DC. Apply today!
- Competitive compensation
- Full Time Employment
- Medical, Dental, Vision, & 401k plans
- Paid Time Off
- Fun working environment
- Company discounts - Local restaurants, gyms, cell phone service discounts, auto, travel, international theme parks and many more
As a Sr. Program Manager in Washington, DC here is a functional description: The Conduent Sr. Program Manager provides support for critical aspects of an innovative municipal transportation contract with the District. This position requires the planning and management of the day-to-day activities of a regional team, including subcontractors who provide a variety of business services to various District Departments. The Sr. Program Manager will work under the direction of the Conduent Regional Director and will be required to regularly interact with customers.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
Representative Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- In-depth knowledge of contract requirements and responsibility for compliance and delivery
- Be a subject matter expert in our proprietary violation processing system and related systems and technologies
- Manage data and financial reconciliation processes
- Serve as liaison for communicating client needs and requests with IT services team, as well as documenting programming requirements, tracking progress, and reporting on results.
- User acceptance testing of changes and software enhancements
- Direct management of BPO operations, which may include production control, data entry, document management, and mail-house functions
- Attend client meetings to define the resources necessary to provide customer service excellence
- Analyze and provide feedback on quantity and quality of work produced by Conduent and subcontract staff
- Ensure all operations are efficient, effective, and in compliance with the department standards, requirements, and performance metrics
- Assist in developing an annual performance report for clients
- Support quarterly third party audits
- Develop and maintain detailed system documentation and provide system training on new initiatives
- Develop and maintain documentation of business rules and process flows
- Other duties, as requested
Education and Typical Years of Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- MBA, Six Sigma, and/or PMP certificate is highly preferred
- Minimum of 2+ years’ experience in successful management role
- Proven track record of successful operational oversight of department staff
- Demonstrated strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with others, have excellent communication skills, flexibility and assertiveness to meet goals
- Experience on software development and/or delivery contract is preferred
- Transportation-related (particularly parking industry) or government agency experience is preferred
- Strong computer/ financial experience
- Proficiency w/ MS Office Suite including MS Project
- The ability to work in a team environment.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent attention to detail and multi-tasking ability.
If this describes you, then apply today for immediate consideration!
Apply for this job