As a major player in the transformation of the automotive market, Valeo is an automotive
supplier, partner to all automakers worldwide. Thanks to its 100 900 employees working in
32 countries, Valeo designs innovative intelligent mobility solutions for autonomous,
intuitive and ecological driving. In 2016, the Group generated sales of 16.5 billion euros and
invested over 11% of its original equipment sales in Research and Development. Valeo is a
member of the CAC 40 index.
Working at Valeo means joining an attractive international group that promotes diversity
and the development of talents. Valeo is certified “Global Top Employer”.
VALEO develops, manufactures and markets inter alia parking solutions, from assistance systems to automated systems. Some of the automated parking systems are called “valet parking” services.
They enable the driver to leave the vehicle before the parking slot discovery and parking maneuver and the car to park itself.
System Architect - Valet Parking (M/W)
- R&D Valeo France / Germany
- CDI - (94) Créteil
For our R&D Center, we are searching for a system architect for the development of an innovative valet parking solution for parking environments and car logistic applications.
The system is based on a vehicle able to follow a path and to activate an automated parking function, instructed by a cyber infrastructure solution with sensors, calculating the vehicle path corrections.
- Location: France, Créteil. Regular business trip to Germany.
Apply for this job
- Definition of requirements and architecture for processing of high volume sensor data in realtime in an automotive backend system
- Definition of system specification
- Definition KPIs and associated evaluation methods
- Design and implementation of car control services based on the aggregation/fusion of infrastructure + car sensor data and map data.
- Design for scalability and high availability using modern SW technologies
- Definition of the Software-Architecture for Backend-Systems suitable for automotive- and Low-Latency-Applications
- Definition and realization of high-dynamic and high-performing scalable approaches
- Experience in documenting SW architectures in UML.
- Coordination of Software-Development : embedded car SW, back end application and edge computer applications
- Setup test and validation plans
- Attend realization of architecture from Pre-Development till Productive-Solutions
- Cooperation with international development-teams, suppliers and external partners
- Coaching and training of Backend-Platform users regarding System-Architecture
- Degree in Computer Science or similar
- First experience similar in telecommunication or similar field (minimum 2 years)
- Excelled skills in the areas control and monitoring systems, Databases, Connectivity (LTE -5G), Scalability
- Experiences in J2EE, Web-Services, REST, Streams, Java
- Experienced in Software-Development with Linux
- Skills in development (agile) methods and processes
- Very good English language skills, French and German are a plus
- Active Communication and Team Spirit
- Self driven way of working, problem solving mentality