Your mission :
Real operational support, data manager and trainer of TravelCar with its partners and customers, you participate in the development of a network of points of sale in an international environment.
You are in "expert" position and base your actions on the collected data but also during the training that we assure you.
In close connection with our "Mobility Managers" deployed in the field:
- You support your partners on the road to success by transmitting all your operational know-how and coach them to boost their Mobility activity
- You are the guarantor of the performance of the points of sale, and provide them with operational support, on a daily basis, physically and remotely.
- You analyze all the KPIs, perform the necessary reporting and recommend the action plans.
- You participate in the creation and updating of distance and face-to-face training content.
- You manage the price positioning of the points of sale, you manage the Yield Management in consultation with the Field Mobility Manager and the points of sale.
- You train your partners in our tools and systems. You guarantee their perfect use by analyzing Automatic and Field Check-Up Reports.
- You participate in the creation of action plans and participate in their concrete deployments (data analysis and automation and KPis).
- You keep partners informed about product / service developments.
- You are at the heart of the implementation of our innovative rental solutions - Automatic Renting & Connected Cars
- You take part in our European expansion and believe us, it will be very exciting
Who are you ?
A mission as exciting, complete and varied requires "powers" to the height:
- Higher education Bac +3 / 4/5 (Business Schools, University ...)
- Your French or / and English is imperative
- You are fluent in one additional language (German / Italian / Portuguese / Spanish)
- You are resolutely (and even more than that ..) "data oriented"
- You are a good negotiator / seller
- Knowledge / experience in the world of auto insurance is a plus!
- You are passionate about new technologies, you think that all optimization and automation is as much time spent in addition to enjoy
- You like to transmit your knowledge and are curious by nature
- You are very attracted by B2C / B2B business development
- You have a relational and commercial sense, an ability to develop and retain.
What we offer:
Working at Travelcar means integrating a tribe in which excellence and the culture of performance are synonymous with good atmosphere, but also:
- The opportunity to revolutionize mobility with us!
- A superb integration accompanied by surprises
- Career evolution
- Atypical premises in the heart of Paris (5min from St Lazare)
- Latest work tools
- Maximum collaboration between the different teams
- No room for coffee is old-fashioned
- A restaurant card allowing you to have good food delivered
- A Magic Lyb sports pass to burn all those good meals ..
- Foosball duels for lunch
- Regular afterworks
- Internationally-oriented teams and projects to perfect your languages
- TYPE OF EMPLOYMENT: Internship agreement - Minimum duration of 6 months
- Position location: Paris 75 (9th)
- Availability November 2019
- Legal compensation internship
Please note: the original job description is in French
Apply for this job