Impark is one of the largest parking management companies in North America. We have 55 years of experience, and currently operate parking facilities in more than 240 cities across the United States and Canada. Our business continues to prosper and grow. As a result, we are looking for exceptional people to join our workforce. People who are committed, ambitious, and eager to learn. People like you.
Our continued success is driven by our core values, which are:
- Be admirable: Always conduct yourself in an honest and professional manner.
- Create positive energy: Choose optimism.
- Be a trailblazer: Drive innovative ways to achieve growth.
These values guide our actions and keep us on the right path. At Impark, the most successful people are those individuals who integrate these beliefs into their actions at work, and incorporate them into everyday behavior.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Treasury Accountant who will support the Director of Treasury and will be responsible for daily banking activities in Canada and the U.S. which includes daily banking consolidation of in excess of 80 bank accounts, insurance postings, corporate bank reconciliation, and positive pay reporting.
What You Will Do
- Download bank/general ledger statements for in excess of 30 bank accounts and reconcile the banks daily
- Communicate with banks and Impark branches, following-up on outstanding revenue and bank discrepancies
- Reconcile Credit Card revenue and discount fees for Canada and the U.S.
- Posting/review of bank service charges for all bank accounts
- Set-up of credit card merchant accounts as required
- Transfer of bank balances/create ACH file as required
- Consolidate daily bank activity to report daily consolidated balances for management
- Post Revenue and Expenses to General Ledger
- Manage and file incoming department mail
- Other duties as may be assigned
We Want To Hear From You If
- Working towards a CPA designation
- Minimum of 2 years previous experience in an accounting position
- Proven ability with confidential information and independent problem solving
- Proven ability to plan and organize workloads by establishing priorities and respecting deadlines, as well as the flexibility to accommodate unexpected situations
- Working knowledge of Chesapeake Solutions Software (or similar reconciliation software) and Microsoft Dynamics 365, for the research and completion of bank reconciliations
- Excellent computer skills (MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel including Macros)
- Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment and to adapt to changing priority schedules
- Ability to learn new systems quickly
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in banking/accounting
If you describe yourself as a team player, enthusiastic, possess a high level of integrity and the willingness to make s significant contribution, we invite you to apply for this opportunity.
Apply for this job