Impark is one of North America’s most experienced parking management companies, providing effective solutions for over 3,400 facilities in more than 240 cities. Our business continues to prosper and grow. As a result, we are looking for exceptional people to join our workforce. People who are committed, ambitious, and eager to learn. People like you.
Our continued success is driven by our core values, which are:
- Be admirable: Always conduct yourself in an honest and professional manner.
- Create positive energy: Choose optimism.
- Be a trailblazer: Drive innovative ways to achieve growth.
These values guide our actions and keep us on the right path. At Impark, the most successful people are those individuals who integrate these beliefs into their actions at work, and incorporate them into everyday behavior.
Impark is currently looking for a full-time Vice President of Human Resources to work in our Chattanooga office.
The Vice President of Human Resources is responsible for Human Resources support of regional operations in the USA. This role will provide guidance to the executive management team on employee and labor relations, recruitment and retention, OFCCP/Employment Law related compliance, and other HR requirements.
Human Resource Management
- Oversee and provide guidance to the US HR Managers
- Develop a strong understanding of the business functions and use data, metrics, and analysis to make informed decisions, build the business case for HR initiatives, align HR goals with corporate and business goals and determine success of HR programs.
- Partner with CHRO to guide executive leadership team in determining HR needs, setting goals and executing on them
- Engage strategically with leaders as a trusted advisor to optimize workforce alignment and performance across the organization.
- Maintain knowledge of international HR policies, programs, laws and issues; and access appropriate tools/resources to assist in such activities.
- Recruiting and Retention - Partner with the Talent Acquisition Specialist to develop a strategy to improve bench strength and continually improve the talent acquisition process
- Determine and assess current and future skill requirements needed to support growth and develop strategies to close any critical gaps through training and development initiatives.
- Build and manage efficient and effective processes and infrastructure for sourcing, screening, selecting and onboarding and deploying talent to support business needs
- •Oversees search strategies for highly specialized and difficult-to-attract positions.
Employee and Labor relations
- Lead all first Collective Bargaining negotiations
- Manage job action and contingency plans
- Provide support and training for managing labour relations
- Maintain contact with Union Representatives
- Works with the GM and RM for all employee relations issues
- Provides coaching and guidance for dispute resolution
- Provide employee relations support and recommendations to management as needed
- Identify and manage team member risks to the organization; assess risk levels and variances, as well as compliance and regulatory guidelines
- Oversee OFCCP mandated compliance initiatives and ensure requirements are met
- Oversee Affirmative Action reporting and auditing process ensuring on-going compliance deliverables are met
- HR National Projects – Oversee and strategize with organizational advisors to manage national projects such as Workers Compensation, Overtime reduction, FMLA Compliance and OSHA Compliance.
- Performs other duties as required
10 Years experience in:
- Experience working in a leadership role
- Experience working in Human Resources with employment law, compensation, organizational planning, organizational development, employee relations and health and safety, preferred
- CHRP/PHR designation is an asset
If you describe yourself as a team player, enthusiastic, possess a high level of integrity and the willingness to make a significant contribution, we invite you to apply for this opportunity.
Apply for this job